UnionLoans is a responsible lender who never offers its clients more than what they can afford. The company has an assessment team that makes sure affordability is done correctly and efficiently before signing it off. Economic freedom starts with affordable credit. Union Loans offer one of the most affordable loans in the country. It is your money, your choice. Union Loans understand the client’s needs. Whether you are going on holiday or planning a night, they are those you can turn out to for help.
|Amount||Period||What you’ll need|
|Up to R 3000 for|
|120 days||1. A cellphone number,|
2. SA ID number,
3. Bank account details,
4. Most recent proof of income
Secure & Confidential
UnionLoans offer you the cash you need when you need it most. There is no need to drive to the local credit provider, just apply online and you will have your cash advance the same day. Their loans range from R500 to R3000 over a 2 months repayment period to give you some breathing space while repaying.
UnionLoans provide help
Unless you budget your money, you are practically inviting unnecessary debt into your life and making it impossible to save.
Requirement & eligibility to apply for loans
- You need to be a South African citizen
- You need to be between the ages of 21 and 60
- You need to be earning at least R3500 per month
- You must be permanently employed for more than 6 months
- Your salary must be paid into your bank account
What document do I need to apply for a personal loan?
- You need to have a valid South African Identity Document (ID)
- You need 2 months latest payslips
- You need 3 months latest bank statements
- You need proof of residence, not older than 3 months
To apply, follow these basic steps
- One Month Loans
- Short Term Loans
- Long Term Loans
- Debt Consolidation
- Funeral Cover
- Credit Repair
UnionLoans have proven to rush to people’s aids in their dire times and have been at this for quite some number of years, henceforth establishing them as one of the reliable and dependable go-to places in times of financial emergencies or unplanned expenditures.