About Express Finance
Just as the word ‘express’ suggests speed, Express Finance is an instant, speedy and low-interest Payday Loan provider. According to numerous users of this platform, there are two distinctive features:
- They have good deals; the interest is kept to a minimum and low repayment.
- It’s the quickest processing time in all of the country.
|Amount||Period||What you’ll need|
|Up to R 3000 for|
|34 days||1. A cellphone number, 2. SA ID number,|
3. Bank account details,
4. Most recent proof of income
The terms and conditions for various payday loans lenders service differ but they have some few things in common. Express Finance will give you a loan if you meet the following criteria:
- You must have a regular source of income and state the specific amount.
- Must be a South African adult, at least 18 years old.
- Have an active bank account in well-maintained conditions.
- Have a valid identity card.
Express Finance has built a trust pool with their customers, ensuring they can be relied upon for all their short-term cash loan needs by exploring the transparency option with regard to fees, interest rates, and loan processing procedures.
For first-time applicants, they provide aid to understand the policies, regulations, process, and repayment.
Express Finance offers a quick loan that ranges from R1000 to R3000 with an annual interest rate of 36% to all successful applicants. It also serves as one of the best options for sudden and unplanned expenditures.
It helps to ease the stress of searching aimlessly for funds and borrowing money from people with high-interest rates when there is a new demand. In order to gain access to this loan, you only need to fill in a well secured and protected application form for submission and within a short period of time, there would be cash on your bank account to meet your expenditures.
Once your loan repayment day or plan draws near, the agreed amount will be deducted from your account with the minimal interest rate. These type of loans provide ease in the financial lives of the residents of South Africa.
How to apply:
It’s also quite simple.
- Step 1: Select your requirement using the sliders and click on apply. You have to create an account though before you can apply. If you’re new to Express Finance, you’ll have to create this account but if you already are an existing user, all you have to do is log in.
- Step 2: Check, read, understand and comply with the requirements. If you do not miss this, you won’t be able to proceed further with your application. If you also provide false information, there’s a higher chance not to be approved of a loan. A first-time application requires every information and affordability to repay a loan, but while completing consequent applications, you do not need to go through this thorough process.
- Step 3: Finally, submit your application and you will receive a confirmation via e-mail and the signatures required are digital, so you don’t have to go anywhere. After these, if approved, you’ll get your cash loan in your bank in less than 24 hours.